Staines Masonic Hall has been a regular meeting place for Middlesex Masons since 1928. Having an oak-panelled main temple consecrated in memory of King George 6th, along with 3 LOI rooms, all named after members of Middlesex Province makes for a truly unique venue.
- Main Temple - King George VI Temple
- LOI Ground Floor - Sir Edward Nichol Room
- LOI 1st Floor - Prince Michael of Kent Temple & LOI
- LOI 1st Floor - Harry Fear LOI Room
- Dining Room - Max 100 Seated
If you are visiting for the first time, we invite you to arrive a little early just so you have a moment to explore the many historic wall hangings and panelled Temple.
For Lodge Secretaries and Royal Arch Scribe E's, don't forget to visit the festive board menu page. Click on the button below to visit the menu page.
King Solomon's Chair - Main Temple
Senior Wardens Chair - Main Temple
If you want to know more about Freemasonry in Staines and to find out more.